Your patients rely on you to offer the high-quality care possible. Now, there’s an ultrasound system that works just as hard as you do. Philips HD5 is a full-feature color ultrasound that offers exceptional image quality and a wide range of capabilities – all at an affordable price. Backed by outstanding service and customer care, HD5 is the right choice for any office, clinic or hospital that demands high value.
The system’s enhanced imaging and workflow features provides for high clinical confidence and efficient workflow.
With a sleek and modern design, HD5 offers easy maneuverability and has a small footprint to fit in limited space. Further its simple design and superior ergonomics allow you to stay focused on the patient.
The system also offers a wide array of connectivity and data management options.
HD5 delivers impressive capabilities at a surprisingly affordable price:
- 256 (8-bit) gray shades in 2D
- Broadband digital beamformer
- Wide dynamic range and digital focal tuning
- iSCAN one-button image optimization
- Multiple transducer ports
- A choice of 4 imaging transducers
- Workflow support with DICOM connectivity
- Easy data recording, study guide tutorial, and USB ports
- Optional off-line QLAB quantification software